Recently I visited the Pijp thanks to a great party I will blog about on another occasion. I got the chance to visit some great shops like Zublim and Cottoncake. I was particularly smitten by this last wee little shop. The interior was just so perfect and they served delicious home brewed coffee that came out of a grand looking coffee machine and the clothes and accessories they had were just amazing. My heart just skips a beat in such a perfect place. Just the right mix too between sweet and ‘stoer’. I bought a way to expensive blazer jacket in a beautiful matte green by Minimum. Sometimes you just have to splurge! And did you know their beautiful moth logo was designed by LaFarme? Please do make sure to visit if you have the chance!
Meest recente berichten
- In gesprek met Donata van der Rassel: Over vernieuwen, energetisch uitgeven, twijfel en voldoening.
- In gesprek met… Maud Peij van InTu jewelry
- Modefabriek 2018 :: maatschappelijk engagement
- PapierClinic SNPR :: De eindeloze eigenschappen van papier
- Een bezoek aan de Antwerpse Boekenbeurs 2017 :: trendsignalen
amsterdam animals art bags blog boek books brand ceramics christine boland clothing design dorhout mees dutch future society edwin oudshoorn event fashion fotografie Frankfurt Buchmesse haarlem illustration ivy & liv jewellery jewelry lidewij edelkoort london mint mixed media modefabriek nina painting paper stories pinterest sacred geometry shop showup tate modern textiles tilda swinton trendacademy trends trendwatchen trendwatching woonbeurs workshop