When I went to Meet the Tweet last Sunday (thanks again Nina, Rivka and Ria) it was actually one of our conversation topics: why post something about something when others have posted about that something. Is there anything you can add? I thought about that conversation while I postponed writing about MTT. You see, I was a little bit shy. Because how could I add something when so many attending had written so many good posts already? But then I remembered our conclusion: you always have something to bring to the table when it’s in your tone of voice or when it’s drenched in your particular ‘style’. And I remembered what I thought was the great positive about that Sunday: it was meeting so many talented and passionate Dutch ladies. I really was blown away by how amazing some of their products were. I have this awe for anyone with the creative gene, maybe because I lack it. So here are some examples of the talent of some of my (new) favorite creative ladies. In the little booklet Nina made all the attendees have written some quotes and blogtips. If you would like to get your hands on a copy, please do contact Nina.
So I’m not going to rave about Badhu (where it all took place) which is great and really beautiful and I just know you already made plans to go there sometime, but I am going to insist you check out these talented entrepreneurs and lovely blogs right now:
- If you are searching for the perfect ring try a confetti ring by Twinklebird, I’m saving up for one!
- Do check out the incredibly versatile Carlotte at Ocher, she paints, she designs, she can do pretty much anything I think! I had a really interesting talk with her (she can be hired too to do design, branding, creative concepts).
- Love the vintage broches by Broesj! Very dangerous stuff indeed!
- Really impressed by the blog and work of Windward, lovely lady and very talented. She can be contacted for web design and such.
- Allihoppa’s blog is now among my Bloglovin Dutch bloggers to keep up with!
- Nathalie Paak is one of my favorite Dutch bloggers and she sells beautiful selfmade photo’s, cards and lifestyle items in her web shop Worldly Treasury.
- Also check MooisenMeer where publishing house buddies Suzanne and Saskia aim to inspire.
I’m very excited for the next edition!